Kentucky Wing Civil Air Patrol 2019 Annual Conference
Friday, October 11, 2019 - Sunday, October 13, 2019
07:00 PM - 12:00 PM
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport (859) 371-2233
1717 Airport Exchange Boulevard, Erlanger, KY, USA
Conference 2019 will begin with a Welcome Reception Friday evening, continue with the Banquet on Saturday night - a mess dress/formal dress affair that features Keynote Speaker 1st Lt. Andrea Lewis, GaANG - and concludes with Commander's Call (select participants) and a cadet activity Sunday morning.
In addition to Col. Williamson's formal opening Saturday morning, six breakout sessions with over 30 topics will be offered covering a variety of CAP and other subjects.
Registration fee includes the welcome reception, conference, lunch and beverage breaks. Banquet tickets are sold separately. Please ensure you choose your lunch and banquet meal option and print your tickets! (You will need to place these at your table setting for your server).
Upon checkout, you will be asked to select your breakout preferences. This is for set up only. You may change your mind once you arrive!
Several outings are available on Saturday for spouses/guests. See activity list below. You will need to request a transportation ticket for your outing. If there is a charge for your activity, you will pay directly to the venue, NOT to Kentucky CAP.
- Newport on the Levee - A premier dining, entertainment and retail center located on the Ohio River
- Newport Aquarium - Adult $19.99 Child (2-12) $13.99 Purchase tickets here.
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden - Adult $13.00 Child/Sr (2-12, 62+) $10.00 Purchase Tickets here. Log in under Corporate Discounts. Use Code: Cincyconvention
Contact Hotel directly for discounted room rate. Book under Kentucky Civil Air Patrol.
UOD (daytime) is Class A/B, Corporate (with or without tie) or Polo combination (no working uniforms - BDU/ABU or flight suits). UOD (banquet) for Senior Members is Mess Dress, Corporate Semi-formal, Class A, Corporate Blazer with tie or appropriate civilian attire; for Cadets is Semi-formal, Class A or appropriate civilian attire. All females: dresses, evening dresses and formal evening gowns are authorized in addition to above uniforms.
MENU Options (all served with choice of iced tea, coffee, decaf coffee):
LUNCH (salads served with warm rolls and butter; sandwiches served with chips, slaw and cookie):
BANQUET (all entrees served with market salad, rolls and butter, petit fours for dessert):
- Oven Roasted Chicken with bacon sweet potato mash and french beans almondine
- Applewood BBQ Pork Chops with garlic mashed potatoes and spiced glazed carrots
- Seared Atlantic Salmon with parmesan herb risotto and vegetable medley
- Vegetable Lasagne
- Steamed Vegetable Plate with zucchini, squash, carrots, peppers, broccoli, asparagus, wild rice blend and portobello mushroom
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.